MOMMYHOOD IS MORE THAN I EVER DREAMT IT WOULD BE....

Friday, August 6, 2010

Dress your kids in style!

So I am a BIG fan of custom made outfits for LC! I love getting his name embroidered on outfits or cute little applique's! We have ordered a few outfits from this AWESOME children's clothing company localled here in the Charlotte area called Daffodils & Daisies, and we LOVE them!!

She makes absolutely adorable dresses (I had one made for a friend for her new baby girl, and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!) and adorable outfits for little boys too! (Which admittedly, is hard to find!) Stores always have tons of stuff for girls, but never enough for boys!

Anyway, check out some of the absolutely adorable stuff by Daffodils & Daisies!
I can't wait to have a daughter to buy her this dress, I am a HUGE advocate for helping out charities (especially those related to cancer), and Daffodils & Daisies makes this one of a kind dress to benefit a little girl who is battling cancer :



And look at this adorable Jon-Jon! Landyn has more than one in different fabrics! There are many choices!






Are you totally IN LOVE with these adorable children's fashions?? Go to Daffodils & Daisies Facebook page to see more! You can order on the Facebook page if you see something you like (FREE SHIPPING!) Be sure to post on their wall that I (Kelley Crowe) sent you! She is doing an AWESOME contest where whoever gives the most referrals to Facebook, will get a $50 gift certificate!! I can go on a little shopping spree for some adorable outfits for LC! "Like" them on Facebook here :http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Daffodils-and-Daisies-Childrens-Clothing/147008105316370

And you can also check out their website and Blog at http://www.daffodils-and-daisies.com/.

I will leave you with a picture of my cutie pie in one of Daffodils and Daisies adorable Jon Jon's (monogrammed of course!)



With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment